Six Ways to Use Candle Energy
When working with candles, you will, of course, get out of them as much as you put into them. The idea is that you can practice with candles in a very simple way or as complex as you need to. The candle acts as a tool so it is important to charge the candle energetically before you light it. Sit in a quiet place and hold the candle in your hands. Using a candle with specific colors, pure essential oil scents and charged for certain energies like abundance or confidence are recommended. Visualize the situation you need changing or enhanced. Personalize your connection with the candle as you hold it and do your visualization and affirmation and begin positive energies and specific expanded affirmations circulating around your given situation. Your particular situation may change immediately or take some time to clear. Repeat this activity as long as you need to and especially if you feel the negativity lingering in the air. I have been asked what should I do with my candles. The following are 6 ideas to working with candles and using their energies.
- Burn a candle in your meditation space and use it for focusing your attention on the flame. This is a great way to practice meditation and mindfulness.
- Light a candle for seasonally based rituals e.g. lighting particular colored candles in a Yule Log for The Winter Solstice! Ahhh the return of the sun!
- Consider celebrating with the lighting of a candle for the start of every transition, like the equinox, the new moon or full moon and your birthday! By using the candle during these transitions we then make the occasion mindful and celebratory. A very positive thing for any situation to move forward.
- Use a candle to help clear negative energy from your home, office or your surroundings.
- Candles can be used in ritual activity for healing and divination.
- Candles can be used as aromatherapy when made with essential oils.
I like to use ALL Seven Chakra Meditation Candles at varying times. All of the candles have the aroma based on Yogi Aromatherapy for Chakra Stimulation! There are seven candles in all that you can purchase individually. Many people seem to start with the Heart Chakra Candle. I can only guess that there needs to be some stimulation or mending!
These candles are:
- 100% Veggie Based for a highly clean and non-toxic burn
- Scented with a blend of essential oils
- Each candle comes with guidance for the chakra meditation
- The wick is pure cotton
- Hand-poured in the USA
- Safety ASTM standards are met
- Ideal candles for spa, yoga studios, and zen space
To your health!
Sat Nam ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ