The Benefits of Cat Cow
Cat (Marjaryasana) and Cow (Bitilasana)
There are benefits to every Yoga Posture and multiple reasons to mold them into your routine. Cat & Cow are no different.
However, Cat-Cow provides a relatively low key way to attain the following benefits especially when done with correct breathing techniques:
- Cat-Cow first and foremost relieves stress and can calm racing thoughts.
- Cat-Cow Creates emotional balance and a feeling of well-being by massaging the adrenals
- These postures together stretch and strengthens the spine, neck, abs, and back.
- TThese are great postures for stretching and strengthening the hips which helps to increase balance and coordination
- Cat-Cow massages our belly and kidneys.
- By Massaging the belly, this posture aids in digestion.
To do Cat-Cow correctly watch the following short video by HOWCAST:
Your Experience Matters!
Write to us in the comments section as we would love to hear any experiences you may have with Extended Side Angle Pose!
Be Well and Stay Well!
Sat Nam ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
Written by Soorya Kirti Kaur
Follow the Yama Yoga Store Pinterest